Our vision is for GM-free, diverse, sustainable farmer-managed agriculture, and a safe and affordable GM-free food supply for all Australians – now and into the future.
The GM–Free Australia Alliance Inc is an independent not-for-profit alliance of groups and individuals sharing common concerns and motivation to avert the threat of Genetic Manipulation (GM) in food and crops in Australia.
Our mission is to facilitate cooperation between and coordinated action by the groups which make up the Alliance.
- Co-ordination - a national body to magnify the power of groups and people concerned about GM crops and food
- Leadership - identify opportunities and challenges, organise effective actions and initiate change
- Action - create events and activities to support GM-free food and farms
Benefits of Membership
- The GM-Free Australia Alliance is the national coordinating peak body representing GM-free groups in Australia, with links to international groups.
The Alliance is a united voice for:
- Participation in and contributions to coordinated national campaigns.
- Access to experts, experienced campaigners and communicators.
- Website links to your group & a portal for events of mutual interest.
- Regular newsletters & updates on all aspects of GM-free.
- Annual conference, skills building, outreach & education.