Join GM-Free Australia Alliance as an organisation
Join GM-Free Australia Alliance as a business
Join GM-Free Australia Alliance as an individual
The Alliance unites organisations, businesses and individuals sharing a common concern and motivation to act on the threat of Genetic Manipulation (GM) in Australia. We rely on donations for our work.
Together we can win!
Our steering group meets regularly and has representatives from state-based GM-free groups, national organizations and supporting organizations.
PLANET ON A PLATE - Eating and Farming for our Future
Dr Vandana Shiva, inspirational scientist, eco-feminist, and author, awarded Sydney Peace Prize, speaks in Sydney on behalf of GM-Free Australia Alliance.
Benefits of Membership
The GM-Free Australia Alliance is the national coordinating peak
body representing GM-free groups in Australia, with links to
The Alliance is a united voice for:
- Participation in and contributions to coordinated national campaigns.
- Access to experts, experienced campaigners and communicators.
- Website links to your group & a portal for events of mutual interest.
- Regular newsletters & updates on all aspects of GM-free.
- Annual conference, skills building, outreach & education.